This is going to be a lot of not-so-humblebrag to fit into one post, but here goes:
- Choral piece 1: Follies will be premiered by the Boston Conservatory Chorale on Saturday, April 19. Yes, it’s partly inspired by the Sondheim musical.
- Choral piece 2: Air will be premiered by the Sayville High School Chorus (on Long Island) on Thursday, May 1.
- The Wantagh High School Wind Ensemble (also on Long Island) will be premiering Street-Corner, Ten-Fifteen PM on Wednesday, May 21.
- I will be attending four summer festivals: New Music On The Point in Vermont and the Cortona Sessions, soundSCAPE Festival, and highSCORE Festival in Italy. I will return fat on pasta and gleeful from red wine. If I return at all.
- Finally, on Sunday, November 16, the American Chamber Ensemble will be presenting a full concert of my work in New York! The performance will feature frequent ACE guest artist Stanley Drucker, clarinetist of the New York Philharmonic for over sixty years.